Building relationships and resolving challenges.
Our approach to tribal consultation ensures legal compliance while fostering communication that engages all stakeholders in a non-threatening, honest, and transparent forum. This purposeful and thoughtful engagement breaks down barriers of mistrust and fear and elicits valuable input to inform decision-making. We have collaborated with many American Indian Bands and Tribes including the Dakota, Ojibwa, Cherokee, Ho-Chunk, Seminole, Mohawk, Caddo, and Cheyenne. Our work includes cultural studies and investigation of burial sites through respectful, non-intrusive means.
How Can We Help?
- Tribal consultation & monitoring facilitation
- Tribal engagement training
- Burial investigation & remote sensing
- Traditional Cultural Property studies
- Cultural landscapes studies