Location: St. Paul, Minnesota
106 Group is seeking to fill a part-time Bookkeeper/Business Administrator position for our St Paul office. This is a flexible position of approximately 15-20 hours per week, (3-4 hours each day, Monday – Friday).
The 106 Group offers a professional and friendly working environment with a wide range of interesting and challenging projects in the field of cultural resources management, planning, community engagement, and design. See 106group.com for more information about our firm.
Minimum qualifications include a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a business-related field, and at least 3 years of work experience in accounting.
Must be willing and able to do a variety of bookkeeping tasks, including:
- General ledger entries to accounting software
- Accounts receivable and accounts payable duties
- Daily, weekly, and monthly account reconciliations
- Client invoicing
- Participate in additional projects as appropriate according to skill level, experience, and ability
- Other accounting, business, and financial related tasks as needed
Must meet the following minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in accounting
- Ability to work remotely, with adequate internet connection for video conferencing
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Working knowledge of (Sage) accounting software or equivalent
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge and ability to use or learn to use current technologies
- Valid driver’s license and ability to reliably commute to 106 Group’s St Paul office on an as-needed basis
Additional experience valued or preferred:
- Experience within the consulting industry
- Knowledge of contract terms and conditions
- Experience with government accounting requirements
- Experience with business strategy
Wage range: $19.00-24.00/hour depending on experience and skills. This position is not eligible for company benefits however based on performance and company need, there may be potential for advancement to a salaried, full-time position eligible for benefits.
Complete web application with attached PDF resume and a cover letter highlighting your skills.
The 106 Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.