Location: St. Paul, Minnesota
The 106 Group has an immediate opening in our St. Paul office for a part-time Legal Specialist and Business Associate to join our Business team. This position involves working collaboratively with others to manage the contracting process for a broad range of projects in Minnesota and nationally.
The 106 Group offers a professional and friendly working environment with a wide range of interesting and challenging projects in the field of cultural resources management, planning, community engagement, and design. See www.106group.com for more information about our firm.
The ideal candidate will have consulting, government, and/or nonprofit experience. Minimum qualifications include a bachelor’s degree, with legal training, and at least two years of related work experience.
The successful applicant will support our contracts management corporate policies and procedures in collaboration with the Business Manager and legal counsel. Provide range of support for Business Team. Job duties entail, but are not limited to, reviewing contracts for clients and partners, compiling contract documents, tracking status of contracts, document management, monitoring insurance and other contractual requirements, evaluation and analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree in law or a closely related field.
- Demonstrated ability to use Microsoft Office applications.
- Demonstrated time management and project management skills and ability to complete tasks within assigned budget and schedule.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work individually and as a team.
- Ability to adapt quickly, work well under pressure, and manage multiple tasks/priorities.
- Ability to multi-task and be comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- Valid driver’s license and ability to reliably commute to 106 Group office and project locations.
Additional experience valued or preferred:
- Masters or Law degree and/or an AAS degree in Business Administration or Business Application Specialist Certificate.
- Knowledge of policy, law, and planning.
- Ability to interpret and deliver visual solutions that meet project needs.
- Good working knowledge of current information technologies.
The minimum hourly wage for this position is $22.00.
Complete web application with attached PDF resume and a cover letter highlighting your skills.
The 106 Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.