Location: St. Paul, Minnesota
106 Group has an immediate opening in our St. Paul office for a Proposal & Marketing Coordinator to join our Contracts and Marketing teams. This position involves working collaboratively with multiple stakeholders to implement and support proposal and marketing strategies that enhance and build our brand while developing high quality and competitive proposals. The Proposal & Marketing Coordinator will work primarily with the Marketing Manager to execute marketing strategies, manage production of marketing materials, and develop content. As needed, the role will also work closely with the Proposal Manager in all aspects of the proposal process. Job duties entail, but are not limited to, support development and production of proposals, creating and maintaining marketing content, managing social media, and supporting strategies associated with promoting B2B services.
106 Group offers a professional and friendly working environment with a wide range of interesting and challenging projects in the field of cultural resources management, planning, community engagement, and design. Visit www.106group.com for more information about our firm.
- Work with an interdisciplinary team, delegate tasks as needed, and ensure an appropriate level of effort for each proposal
- Oversee coordination of proposal content; ensuring compliance with RFP/RFQ requirements
- Contribute to the proposal effort by taking the lead on optimizing our response
- Coordinate and manage quality assurance reviews of all proposal-related deliverables
- Lead the production of completed proposal packages and guarantee on-time submission of the completed response—both hard copy and/or electronic
- Implement marketing communications campaigns.
- Contribute to the Marketing team, e.g. meetings, projects, and strategies.
- Coordinate and edit marketing communications for print and digital publication
- Copyedit, proofread, and revise both internal and external marketing communications.
- Coordinate marketing materials and logistics for conferences, events and awards.
- Assist with developing content for company website and social media platforms.
- Develop and update media kits, fact sheets, and other collateral as needed.
- Research industry trends and marketing opportunities.
- Participate in additional projects as appropriate according to skill level, experience, and ability.
The ideal candidate will have experience with any/all of the following:
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Communications, Technical Writing, English, or closely related field
- Two to three years of relevant work experience
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adapt to the style, tone, and voice of our business’ various types of content.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Photoshop and InDesign) to develop detailed multi-page documents.
Additional experience valued or preferred:
- Excellent project management, time management, and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task, adapt quickly to changing deadlines, and work well under pressure
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to follow written directions
- Creative problem solver, critical thinker, and self-starter
- Ability to engage experts at all levels of the organization to efficiently gather necessary information
- Excellent writing and copyediting skills
- Experience writing for a variety of audiences
- Understanding of basic concepts of design and visual communications
- Basic command of Microsoft Office Suite + a high proficiency with Microsoft Word formatting
The 106 Group offers a competitive salary and benefits package. The minimum base salary for this position is $45,000. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Please complete web application with an attached PDF resume and a cover letter highlighting your skills.
The 106 Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.