- Cultural Resources Management & Planning
- Cultural Tourism Planning & Placemaking
Historic Sites & Visitor Centers
What We Do
- Visitor Experience & Interpretive Planning
- Exhibit Planning & Design
- Waysides & Wayfinding
- Strategic Planning
- Universal Accessibility
How We Can Help
We are well-versed in the cultural and economic complexities of historic sites, especially those with difficult histories. Our Certified Interpretive Planners and designers collaborate with communities to target audience needs through story, design, and media. We can assist you with place-based storytelling at any stage, from funding and visitor experience interpretive planning through final exhibit and wayside installation.
- Dozens of interpretive plans, each a careful, broadly considered, and unique vision that matches the specific needs of the client.
- Over 30 wayside projects, producing hundreds of panels for National Parks and other sites in 18 states, including two projects in Alaska.
- Approximately a dozen exhibits, including two design-build projects for new visitor centers with the Pennsylvania Department of Conservation and Natural Resources.