Adam’s experience in archaeology spans North America, Central America, and Asia. For over a decade, he has been supervising teams comprised of up to 20 archaeologists, students, and seasonal workers in nearly all aspects of archaeology. He is experienced in conducting reconnaissance surveys, evaluations, and mitigation/data recovery in the United States, including excavation work across seven states. Adam has presented his work at professional conferences; has worked closely with Dakota, Ojibwe, and Cherokee Tribal Historic Preservation Officers, monitors, elders, and community members; and led public outreach and education efforts among rural Maya descendant communities as well as in elementary, middle, and high school classrooms.
- Registered Professional Archaeologist
- Secretary of the Interior’s Professional Qualifications Standards in Archaeology (prehistoric and historical)
- OSHA HAZWOPER Certified
- Red Cross Adult First Aid, CPR, and AED Certified
- Minnesota Office of the State Archaeologist Annual Phase I license, 2015-2020
- Qualified principal investigator to conduct archaeology work in North Dakota
- MnDOT prequalified for precontact archaeology