Madeleine is a cultural resources specialist and Registered Professional Archaeologist (RPA) with 20 years of survey, excavation, and project management experience in the United States, Greece, and Israel, including 13 years in cultural resources management. She is experienced in conducting Phase I surveys, Phase II evaluations, prehistoric and historic archaeological site documentation, historical research, mitigation recommendations, Native American outreach, and construction monitoring. A skilled writer, Madeleine authors and provides senior-level review of documents in support of Section 106 of the National Historic Preservation Act (NHPA) and the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA).
- Registered Professional Archaeologist
- Secretary of the Interior’s Professional Qualifications Standards for Archaeology
- OSHA HAZWOPER Certified
- Minnesota Office of the State Archaeologist Annual Phase I license, 2020
- Qualified principal investigator to conduct archaeology work in North Dakota
- MnDOT prequalified for historical archaeology