Preparing a Zip File to Upload
Follow these instructions to prepare one .zip file, perhaps with sub-folders to sort information. This process allows efficient uploads and organized files.
- First, create a main folder to temporarily store your files:
- Then, inside that folder create sub-folders as necessary. Consider sorting by topic, location, panel, etc. Consider the best structure for your project and upload.
- Add your files to sub-folders as desired. Common file types are .tiff, .jpg, .docx, etc.
- Next go back to the main folder. Right-click and choose “Send to” and then “Compressed Zip Folder”
- Windows will zip up the folder. Rename the folder with a useful name, perhaps with the project name and your name.
- Use this .zip folder when uploading.